• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Savoury Afternoon Delight (1 Viewer)

imported_Shatter

RedCents
Savoury Deviate Delights... innocent snack... or... savage addiction

Just recently on my server there has been a serious problem... an issue... a crisis... in the form of an innocuous seafood based diet... a guild... MY guild... have been transformed into slavering posterboys for the other, other, other white meat... (not cock... i mean chicken... err not chicken... fish)

First off... what is a [Savoury Deviate Delight] a fish native to the barrens, and relatively unremarkable in it's natural state, it is a non-aggresive yellow scaled fish. Though it does have some random effects when digested raw... there is nothing of note, and definitely nothing dangerous or toxic about the fish... Only when it is cooked do it's more... dangerous... qualities show...
INV_Misc_MonsterHead_01.png

For the uninitiated though, dabbling in Savoury Deviate Delights, dare i say, sounds Delicious... HaberDashery I say... it's a life suck... destroyer of worlds... homewrecker... slut
savory-deviate-delight.jpg

look at those jagged teeth... evil green eyes of a KILLER... What food I ask, WHAT FOOD could do this to a man?

Deviateeffects.jpg

You may be thinking to yourself, hey that doesn't sound so bad... why WOULDN'T I want to be a pirate or a ninja... that would "kick ass." Well I'm not going to lie to you... it SOUNDS like a good idea... hell if I didn't know any better it LOOKS like a good idea as well... awww shit it'd be fun! But next thing you know your downloading Pirate chat mods and buying out the AH for the slithery snack, Burning all your gold on fishies next thing you know your items are all red and you have no gold to repair... Your sons in the kitchen screaming and crying because there's no food on the table and daddy's playing "dress up" again... calling mommy a wench and slapping your sister (well that part sounds alright), next thing you know your lying passed out on the living room floor with scales all over your chin and purple blood trickling down your shirt UNCONCIOUS having OD'd on SDD's... All in all though it's a dangerous idea to start toying around with...

So in my ongoing effort to save my server from itself... I've bought out all of the Savoury Deviate Delights off of the auction house and will now be selling them at a premium. This is no tit for tat effort to make money off of your legitimate sickness... no it is not that, think of it more as a polite suggestion to pay a handsome some of gold to feed your addiction... So i can in turn take that gold and sell it on E-bay, to support a real addiction, an Addiction to Crystal Meth...

thank you all... and one last reminder...

So before you think about this...
piratewol0gbfb1.jpg

i urge you think about this...
J_s-got-a-metal-overdose.jpg

No longer have gold to fuel addiction...must rape Barrens animals for recipe...WTB Beastslaying +spellpower pst.

Savoury Afternoon Delight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back