• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Running a crew with VV on a live server and playing on a TLP (1 Viewer)

RedCents
432¢
Is there a way to be running a box crew on a live server and at the same time play on a truebox server on the same pc? Not sure if there is a way to unload MQ2 for a specific instance.

So maybe the solution is to log in the toon to TLP first, and then start up MQ2 and log on the Live crew?
I don't want to risk it by testing it, and my initial thinking was that VV would just do an unaltered pass-through whenever it detected a true-box TLP login.

You can play on both. Log in your live crew with mq2 running. Then load up the tlp account but choose a live server first and get to character select. Once there do /unload and then hit quit to go back to server select and proceed to your chosen tlp server. That way you can load more toons with mq2 if you want after without affecting your tlp account.

You can play on both. Log in your live crew with mq2 running. Then load up the tlp account but choose a live server first and get to character select. Once there do /unload and then hit quit to go back to server select and proceed to your chosen tlp server. That way you can load more toons with mq2 if you want after without affecting your tlp account.

This is perfect. Thank you. I will let people know if this works still. Not sure if anyone else was curious!

Question - Running a crew with VV on a live server and playing on a TLP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back