• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

@Runned (1 Viewer)

Vanguard was the greatest cure for MMO addiction, I honestly have no desire at all to start up with another game right now.

btw thanks this thread put me on the first page of search results for "Runned" on google when I use to be on page five or six.

You can wait for warhammer and fallout 3 like me. But still play wow out of bordom and lack of job for the summer.

Why Warhammer? What will it do that you can't already find elsewhere? Or are you just hardcore into Warhammer?

I have played Warhammer since i was 10. My avatar is a SM Chapter Master from the Blood Angels in warhammer 40k.

Why Warhammer? What will it do that you can't already find elsewhere? Or are you just hardcore into Warhammer?

I've never touched Warhammer in my life, but I'm probably going to check the MMO out. It's not that it will do anything so great, but it will be something different from WoW in some way. Hopefully the PvP system will be kickass, too.

I will probably buy Warhammer. I buy almost every "western" mmo. It just doesn't really seem to have anything that is jumping out at me as being pure unadulterated awesome.

Well I didn't think wow would be awesome and I been playing for 2 years now. So I'm not judging any MMO just yet.

When I was in highschool I had a friend who had hundreds of those little warhammer figures that he painted and shit. He always carried around a bunch of white dwarf books to school and we'd make him empty his pockets to see if he brought his figures to paint in shop class (he always did it was lulz).

I used to bring my white dwarf's to school, but I stopped after a guy tried to flush one down the tolet. He forgot I was way bigger than him. Plus at that point i had 100+ of them.

@Runned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back