• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Rogue Weapon Discussion. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
181¢
Hey guys. I used the search function before I decided to post this. So please forgive me if it's been asked before. I've got a couple rogues I swap out to box with and I've recently been nerding out over DPS parses. My question is, Does a rogue benefit the most overall with 2 daggers with quick ratio's and better backstab mods or would they be better off with the solid main dagger and a higher dmg offhand? I've done google searches and read so much mixed feedback its hard to decipher whats really legit. I understand that if i'm watching parses I could just swap weps and see for myself (I dont have weps outside of daggers for my rogues) but i'm just curious as to how anyone else approaches their rogue weapon choice?

One or some of your discs increase damage with piercers so dual wielding them is the general consensus as far as I know. Run the rogue-specific dagger in main hand and the general one in offhand

Discussion - Rogue Weapon Discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back