• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Rogue Pickpocket and "stealing" Non stackable items (1 Viewer)

Frimp

RedCents
461¢
So when rogues pickpocket and get non stackable items, can I set those to destroy somehow? would mq2autoloot be able to destroy those items?

I turned pickpocket off since its maxed and eventually the inventory would fill out and rogue would just stand there doing nothing.

Since its a pickpocketing event, it won't consider leaving X amount of bag slots open, but would mq2advloot destroy the item when it appeared on cursor?

Would it have enough time before it went to inventory?

just tested it out, saw an item get pick pocketed- non stackable of couse. It sat on the mouse cursor for a few good seconds, then went into bag. mq2autoloot was supposed to destroy it, but apparently it doesn't recognize pickpocket.

I *believe* there’s a macro included in VV, I think it’s called destroy.mac, that is a very simple macro that goes through your bags and destroys anything in them that is DESTROY in loot.ini. It’s not a great solution but it’s a work around until you get cursor handling fixed in your plugin or macro of choice.

Question - Rogue Pickpocket and "stealing" Non stackable items

Users who are viewing this thread

Back