• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Roaming Mobs (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,167¢
Question 1. Any work around to this scenario. Pulling mobs, mob is roaming, by the time the puller gets to the mob the mob already passes several other mobs that do no get aggro, once the mob you pull follows you back to camp he drags all his buddies.
2. When tank is pausing every 15 minutes for 1 minute and roamer comes to camp starts wiping out the team and the tank still on pause not attack.

I use it to let my casters med for a brief minute, otherwise I find my casters running oom. I guess I need to just slow down the pulls, I am probably just trying to over do it. Thanks.

Or move your camp to an area where roamers jumping you isn't an issue.

Is your tank set to pullertank? I think with that setting they should engage with aggro, maybe I’m wrong though.

what I would do is download Myseq if you don’t have it already. Use it and set collect mob trails on. This way you can find the perfect camps in a zone where you don’t have to worry about roamers.

you can pick out the dark spots on the map where no mobs go.

Is your tank set to pullertank? I think with that setting they should engage with aggro, maybe I’m wrong though.

what I would do is download Myseq if you don’t have it already. Use it and set collect mob trails on. This way you can find the perfect camps in a zone where you don’t have to worry about roamers.

you can pick out the dark spots on the map where no mobs go.

Incidentally, you can also do this with radar and ship tracking data to find where the shipping lanes in the ocean are.

No big deal.

(side note, you can't use ShowEQ or MySEQ for that.... in case someone was wondering)

Do you have another character that can pull? If the tank is not pulling, he never pauses and will always pick up that rando aggro. I use bard to pull and let the tank stay in camp and always be available to protect the group.

Question - Roaming Mobs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back