• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Rizlona Raiding Guilds? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
76¢
So im playin on aradune, might be 4 boxing with my fake wife, find myself missing 6 boxing and only playing my war. I dont see much guild recruitment from Rizlona on EQ boards or EQ discord, if i were to transfer over tho... do they raid or is it just 54 boxers soloing.

So im playin on aradune, might be 4 boxing with my fake wife, find myself missing 6 boxing and only playing my war. I dont see much guild recruitment from Rizlona on EQ boards or EQ discord, if i were to transfer over tho... do they raid or is it just 54 boxers soloing.
tons of guilds doing stuff on rizzle!

A little off topic, but, you got me thinking about raiding on a new TLP

Does anyone think you could take down Lady Vox with 300 stock level 1s? I understand you would essentially be zerging it to death, but is it possible? Maybe you could use some other strat with that many peeps

A little off topic, but, you got me thinking about raiding on a new TLP

Does anyone think you could take down Lady Vox with 300 stock level 1s? I understand you would essentially be zerging it to death, but is it possible? Maybe you could use some other strat with that many peeps
I don’t think so because of the level difference you wouldn’t be able to hit her. Even if you could her regen would be more then your combined DPS 😄.

No. Burst of flame vs Vox’s complete heal. Hahaha

If you want to get a sense of a raid from the Boss’s perspective you should do the Cleric Epic Retelling. You get to be the dragon, breath fire on all of them and PHEAR the raidforce. It’s comedy gold.

Question - Rizlona Raiding Guilds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back