• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Fabulous - Rizlona > Aradune. The overflow server outpaces the original. (1 Viewer)

If you're killing with any volume at all, Acrylia will not be enough to sustain you (unless you're okay with waiting for respawns). Inner can barely hold one group.

Chardok's advantage is that it's Kunark-era mobs on a lightning fast respawn. Velks have slower kill times, but a much higher ZEM and people still buy Velium ore.

I made a character on Riz and on Aradune to peek around, Since I like to use RG, I am thinking Riz will be much more fun. Am I correct in that I can have VV running on a few chars and a baz/buyer guy on at the same time, similar to on live?

Once you can handle the respawn Chardok Kennels is by far the fastest exp in that range due to extremely fast respawn and low hp mobs. Velks and Grieg's End are second.

Fabulous - Rizlona > Aradune. The overflow server outpaces the original.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back