• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Returning after 16 years (1 Viewer)

Deafknight

BANNED
RedCents
61¢
Hey guys. I played eq from 2000 to 2004ish on bristlebane and torvo. Ive multiboxed back in the day by alt tabbing and have used isboxer with wow.
Heres my question/s Im looking to get a pc wether its new or a refurb and build myself (on the cheap) what would you reccomend?
Also i currently have two accounts 14 year plus vet rewards war and sk... Im thinking of rolling a shammy for 3 group at first.. Thoughts? Thank you for reading will check back later.

This is exactly the mistake I made when I came back 3 months ago. It was definitely a pain playing catch-up.

Another bonus is if you level your team up from 1 (or so), you end up learning the MQ2 ropes as you go along too, before the amount of abilities, clickies and AA's get really complex.

Slightly off topic, glad @Deafknight went with his own choice of line up and not the "Red Guides group" (BRD/BER/BER/BST or BRD/BER/BER/BER) you see 6 boxers go for in game. Easy to spot them (for better or worse).

Another bonus is if you level your team up from 1 (or so), you end up learning the MQ2 ropes as you go along too, before the amount of abilities, clickies and AA's get really complex.

Very true! it did help immensely learning the ropes. When I finished the first group I learned so much that I decided to start boxing another group on my second computer. Needless to say I finished them in a fraction of the time.

Question - Returning after 16 years

Users who are viewing this thread

Back