• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • You've been invited to attend the 2nd annual "EverQuest Software Awards"

Question - Returning after 16 years

RedCents
403¢
This is exactly the mistake I made when I came back 3 months ago. It was definitely a pain playing catch-up.
Another bonus is if you level your team up from 1 (or so), you end up learning the MQ2 ropes as you go along too, before the amount of abilities, clickies and AA's get really complex.

Slightly off topic, glad @Deafknight went with his own choice of line up and not the "Red Guides group" (BRD/BER/BER/BST or BRD/BER/BER/BER) you see 6 boxers go for in game. Easy to spot them (for better or worse).

Steelz

RedCents
161¢
Another bonus is if you level your team up from 1 (or so), you end up learning the MQ2 ropes as you go along too, before the amount of abilities, clickies and AA's get really complex.
Very true! it did help immensely learning the ropes. When I finished the first group I learned so much that I decided to start boxing another group on my second computer. Needless to say I finished them in a fraction of the time.