• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Games - Return to EQ (1 Viewer)

Traeldor

RedCents
250¢
Hello, greetings, and salutations fellow Gamers! Am I the only one around that tends to be a game drifter? I love playing my Vid games, but after several months of hard core playing one particular game or another, I tend to get up one morning and say to myself, "Self, today I play a different game, I'm bored." and then I'm finding a game to play and after a year, I find myself returning to Everquest 1 and realising how much I missed it. Then I have to delete my old 'toons' and start fresh because I can't remember how to play them.
I remember how much fun it was to multibox and play MQ2 with EQ before. I'm on a disability limited income now, so I have to wait for my payment at the end of the month before I can get VeryVanilla once again, but I'm looking forward to getting it all re-installed on my pc.
I'm sure I can't be the only one that goes thru this over and over, right? Ok,,,,,, holding back the 'fear' that I'm the only wierd one in the bunch. heh.

Trael...

Happy for your return!
If by weird you mean that EQ runs in your veins? Na, we all suffer from the same ailment. Just like a cold sore... it's always there, sometimes you notice it more! HAHA!

Hello, greetings, and salutations fellow Gamers! Am I the only one around that tends to be a game drifter? I love playing my Vid games, but after several months of hard core playing one particular game or another, I tend to get up one morning and say to myself, "Self, today I play a different game, I'm bored." and then I'm finding a game to play and after a year, I find myself returning to Everquest 1 and realising how much I missed it. Then I have to delete my old 'toons' and start fresh because I can't remember how to play them.
I remember how much fun it was to multibox and play MQ2 with EQ before. I'm on a disability limited income now, so I have to wait for my payment at the end of the month before I can get VeryVanilla once again, but I'm looking forward to getting it all re-installed on my pc.
I'm sure I can't be the only one that goes thru this over and over, right? Ok,,,,,, holding back the 'fear' that I'm the only wierd one in the bunch. heh.

Trael...

I am in a similar boat when it comes to playing games and EQ. I try new things, I really like them for a bit. I wake up and just feel like im being called by a Siren. It's like a cartoon scene, I am floating toward my PC and gently seated in front of my screens. A wisp of smoke moves my mouse and types on my keyboard. Before I know it im on EQ again. Loving it.

It'll be different this time, EQ says. It never is. I keep coming back though.

1647352558274.png

Welcome Back Reaction GIF by reactionseditor
Hey You Hello GIF by Regal

Thank you Everyone who has replied, it's great to be back, I loved the cartoon depiction.. heh........ really good looking games that are shallow,,,, heh so true. And for the One whom gifted me a free month..... Thank you soooooo much. I wish I could relate how fantastic you made this disabled old man . I can multibox till payday now.......... it's like a Senior Citizen W** Dream!!!!! LOL.......... Seriously Thank You....... I hope God Rewards Your generosity, in kind!!!

Games - Return to EQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back