• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Rested XP (1 Viewer)

RedBema

A Bema that is Red
RedCents
121¢
When I played WoW, I would do my best to manipulate the rested xp system in order to never have to level, unless I had rested xp, for the most part, it worked.

Well, LoTRO has the same kind of deal, except that it is BETTER! You get rested xp no matter where you log out at. You can be on top of a mountain or in Bree Town Hall, you will still get the same about of rested xp, and I love it.

This means that you do not have to create a character, and then run for 15 minutes to the nearest inn for a rested xp bonus. Therefore, my advice is to create 5 characters, and after creation, click the "Enter Middle Earth" button. This will take you into the game, to where you can log out quickly, and begin resting up. You can get up to 2 full bars of rested xp.

Also, don't forget about your Destiny points for rested xp. For only 250 Destiny points, you can get about 3 full bars of rested xp, on top of your default rest. (No, it doesn't double it up to make it 3x faster, it only adds more bars. But which each level you gain, you can allow for three rested xp bars, not to mention the rest you get just from logging out.

I have all of my character slots full with created players that I have leveled up to around 4-5. They now have full rested xp, so whenever I want to log on, I can level up even quicker, and then turn to another one. The end result will equal less time played. This works good for guys like me that cannot play all too often.

Also, here is a quick tip that I have used to help level, and have fun at the same time.

Book 1, Chapter 11 = Great XP.

I completed this quest at level 15, but even up to level 18/19 it can help you rake in some great xp, especially if you are rested. Watch the /LFF and /OOC channel for guys looking to do Chapter 11 quest. It is a nice break from solo quests and nice xp.

Decker, you are beginning to sound like an info-mercial with all of these links!!!

JK, lol, thanks for bringing them to the forum.

Rested XP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back