• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Raid - Remove Buffs Automagically (1 Viewer)

RedCents
180¢
is there a plugin or macro available that can remove a "buff" given to your char that can be dispelled? Some raid bosses, or other people might give you a buff that you don't want, or could be detrimental if not clicked off. For example, "Ghost's Vengeance"

I'm looking for something that can automatically (command or macro) be loaded with some names of buffs I can click off all toons constantly.

THanks,

is there a plugin or macro available that can remove a "buff" given to your char that can be dispelled? Some raid bosses, or other people might give you a buff that you don't want, or could be detrimental if not clicked off. For example, "Ghost's Vengeance"

I'm looking for something that can automatically (command or macro) be loaded with some names of buffs I can click off all toons constantly.

THanks,
block it?

KissAssist - In your buffs section of your KissAssist ini all you have to do is add |remove to the end of the unwanted buff.

So an example would be Buffs6=Illusion: Brownie|remove

EDIT: I see. Dispelled specifically. I apologize. This post may or may not have any use to you.

I think their wanting to know about NPC buffs from bosses and such being auto removed (like when they need removed for events to prevent wiping a group/raid). Not blocking an actual buff from a player. If you figure this out, let me know. I'd love to remove all buffs at the same time when I zone into the GL for fresh ones instead of clicking them all off.

block it?
You can't when an enemy casts it on you, but you can "click it off".
i added some to EQ Nag (Gina alt) to tell me when it's on, but when multi boxing it isn't the best.

For example, When fighting Sullon Zek (Pro Ro progression) one of the mini's give syou a buff, if you don't click it off you get a pretty massive debuff.
You can't add this to blocked buffs - and if you're buff bar is full, it overwrites the first buff.

You can still click it off, so I was thinking there's a "mouse down" or something script that I've seen others use on their commands.

I saw something like this in another forum but I have been failing at making it work here.

INI:
/noparse /bcaa //nomodkey /notify BuffWindow buff${Math.Calc[${Me.Buff[Ghost's Vengeance].ID}-1].Int} leftmouseup

You can't when an enemy casts it on you, but you can "click it off".
i added some to EQ Nag (Gina alt) to tell me when it's on, but when multi boxing it isn't the best.

For example, When fighting Sullon Zek (Pro Ro progression) one of the mini's give syou a buff, if you don't click it off you get a pretty massive debuff.
You can't add this to blocked buffs - and if you're buff bar is full, it overwrites the first buff.

You can still click it off, so I was thinking there's a "mouse down" or something script that I've seen others use on their commands.

I saw something like this in another forum but I have been failing at making it work here.

INI:
/noparse /bcaa //nomodkey /notify BuffWindow buff${Math.Calc[${Me.Buff[Ghost's Vengeance].ID}-1].Int} leftmouseup
/removebuff nameOfTheBuff

does that work?

I just tried this in the guild hall with my bard and Selo's, using LEM.

You'll need to replace the Selo's portions in the condition/action with the buff you want to remove, but should be functional.

Remove Buff LEM:
local mq = require('mq')

-- Do not edit this if condition
if not package.loaded['events'] then
    print('This script is intended to be imported to Lua Event Manager (LEM). Try "\a-t/lua run lem\a-x"')
end

local function on_load()
    -- Perform any initial setup here when the event is loaded.
end

---@return boolean @Returns true if the action should fire, otherwise false.
local function condition()
    return mq.TLO.Me.Buff('Selo\'s Accelerando').ID()
end

local function action()
    mq.cmd('/removebuff Selo')
end

return {onload=on_load, condfunc=condition, actionfunc=action}

Raid - Remove Buffs Automagically

Users who are viewing this thread

Back