• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Reign of Fear - EQEmu RoF2 MQ2 Compile - Call for Beta Testers (1 Viewer)

Maskoi

old and salty
RedCents
81,426¢
RG Reign of Fear Logo .jpg

Reign of Fear is an EQEmu RoF2 MQ2 Compile.
Reign of Fear is different than all other RoF2 compiles
because it supports the most current MacroQuest2 features.

Most recent build is based on MQ2-20151111.
This allows Kissassist to work on EQEmu servers now.
Reign of Fear will updated periodically as major features are released in MQ2

Call for Reign of Fear and KissAssist EQEmu Testers
I am looking for a few good toons to help test our new compile

Requirements

1. Must have Skype
I do most of my communication through Skype and I talk a lot. I can't type and fix stuff at the same time. I mean Skype not Teamspeak, IRC, Ventrillo etc
Must be available to talk without distractions. If you have 2 dogs are watching your 3 kids ages 1, 3 and 7 and/or arguing with the wife/gf about playing EQ please do not apply.

There will also be a Forum to post about this under Reign of Fear.

2. Must have a working microphone/speakers/headset for Skype.
I need to hear you not read you and vice versa.​

3. You have played on EQEmu Servers.
We need to know is it a problem with Kiss or is it an RoF2 Emu related limitation.

4. I need people to concentrate on what they are testing
I have a very specific schedule of what I am coding and testing. If we are testing healing don't keep asking about why your pet touches your butt.​

5. DO NOT ARGUE WITH ME
Some testers get upset and have argued with me over stuff I am not concerned with during testing. If you are unhappy in life, have anger issues or are just an asshole please do not apply.

6. If you have used KissAssist before very helpful.

7. I am very passionate about KissAssist and Reign of Fear. I try to be friendly but at times I can be

• An Ass
  • A Dictator
  • A Prima Donna
  • An Elitist Jerk
  • Very Annoying
  • All of the above

its 92% never personal. If you have a very thin skin and take everything personally then please do not apply.

If you are interested please PM me

If you are unhappy in life, have anger issues or are just an asshole please do not apply.

Basically that entire sentence applies to me. I have no idea how I even manage to keep jobs other than being good at what I do, lol.

News - Reign of Fear - EQEmu RoF2 MQ2 Compile - Call for Beta Testers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back