• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - RedCents, how to get them? (1 Viewer)

jimbo123

RedCents
214¢
I saw a post on here earlier about interacting with the community and all that in order to get 1 RedCent everytime you do so but I don't see anyway to do that. I am trying to get level 2 access currently to start treading the waters here. If someone could clear up how I would be able to start earning these coins I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!

The red cent image here will allow you to react to others posts. You will gain 1 red cent for reacting to a post with the red cent. You will gain 10 when someone reacts to your post this way. People will react to your posts this way when you provide something of value to the conversation/site.

1708894282126.png

I saw a post on here earlier about interacting with the community and all that in order to get 1 RedCent everytime you do so but I don't see anyway to do that. I am trying to get level 2 access currently to start treading the waters here. If someone could clear up how I would be able to start earning these coins I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!
You have to be level 2 to do the Red Cent thing. And you can buy Level 2 with 50 Red Cents or real $$$ in the Red Cent shop'

The level 2 also gives you the ability to give others Red Cents for good or helpful or funny posts. It does not cost you any to give and in giving them out it will also earn you more. If you make posts that others find funny, helpful, good question etc then they will give you Reds and that is 10 each time. So it is a good thing to come here and post now and then.

By passing out and earning these "red Cents" you can use them to keep up your free level 2 each month.

I just gave you 1 Red Cent and I am sure others will also and someone may even give you a free level 2 for a month. As soon as you have 50 RC then go to the shop and get your level 2!!

Jimbo - Gave you one month of lvl 2 on me. Welcome to RG! You should now be able to see the redcent icon.

You have to be level 2 to do the Red Cent thing. And you can buy Level 2 with 50 Red Cents or real $$$ in the Red Cent shop'

The level 2 also gives you the ability to give others Red Cents for good or helpful or funny posts. It does not cost you any to give and in giving them out it will also earn you more. If you make posts that others find funny, helpful, good question etc then they will give you Reds and that is 10 each time. So it is a good thing to come here and post now and then.

By passing out and earning these "red Cents" you can use them to keep up your free level 2 each month.

I just gave you 1 Red Cent and I am sure others will also and someone may even give you a free level 2 for a month. As soon as you have 50 RC then go to the shop and get your level 2!!
Thank you for the detailed response!

Thank you for the detailed response!
Hi @jimbo123 Welcome to RG !!
I see that as I'm posing you have 53 RedCents now and a level 2, awesome.
To make sure you understand, Your current Level 2 lasts a month. However buying a month of Level 2 in the RedCent store (its the little Shopping cart icon in the top right, click that and you can see the store) is possible with 50 RedCent, which you have, so you can choose to pay for your 2nd month of Level 2 this way or go enjoy buying some fun store stuff. You can even save them and if lucky, on rare occasion buy a Krono that is delivered to you in game. You can pay as you wish, consider paying for the month or year if you like being here and enjoy the tools created. They are constantly updated and new wonderful things created that will change and improve your playstyle and enjoyment of the game.

Ask for help and explain what you are wanting to do and where you see issues. The community here is really great, so many helpful people and Discord with people there all the time. This is like a really fun club with people that love EQ.

Welcome, jimbo123! Every day you are able to give out 4 RedCents, which means that you can earn the 50 you need to keep your level 2 in a little over 12 days. However, if someone gives you a RedCent on your post, you actually earn 10 RedCents. Contributing to conversations or providing .ini files for KissAssist for example encourages people to RedCent your post which makes keeping your level 2 much easier.

:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

Question - RedCents, how to get them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back