• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Red Wine Macro in Neriak Only? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
480¢
I'm trying to find a macro that will buy red wine from the closest npc in Neriak Third Gate and then turn them in 4,000 at a time or 4 stacks of 1,000 to Lokar To`Biath. It becomes a real slog doing it manually past level 40 even with the xp bonus. I'm having trouble finding one. Thanks in advance.

Solution
I'm trying to find a macro that will buy red wine from the closest npc in Neriak Third Gate and then turn them in 4,000 at a time or 4 stacks of 1,000 to Lokar To`Biath. It becomes a real slog doing it manually past level 40 even with the xp bonus. I'm having trouble finding one. Thanks in advance.
Been a while, but you can try this.

change
/lua stop faction/wineneriakc
to /lua stop wineneriakc
if you want it stop when the settings are met.
If you're not able to edit the macro that runs in West Freeport, perhaps you can get a shared wolfform(I am assuming it's faction related to remain in Neriak).

change
to /lua stop wineneriakc

Attachments

• wineneriakc.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 31
Solution

change
to /lua stop wineneriakc
Both of you are awesome, thanks!

Is there a way to edit the Lua so that my guy hands in 4000 red wine at a time? I can buy and edit the amount of red wine i want to buy but i have to manually hand them in.

Last edited:
If you open both up with note++ you can compare the two. The freeport version buys and hands in 4k.
probably too far away from the guy. are you within 30 feet? you can either move closer or change if mq.TLO.Spawn('Lokar To`Biath').Distance() < 30
to if mq.TLO.Spawn('Lokar To`Biath').Distance() < 60

not sure how far away he will accept a trade.

also local safe = true will pause the script if anyone else is in zone.

Last edited:
Question - Red Wine Macro in Neriak Only?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back