• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Recommendations for sixth group position on two different group make-ups. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
785¢
First question, I have a group with a War, Cleric, Bard, Beast, Ranger... curious what the sixth spot should be out of my options of a Monk or Mage? I currently War pull with this group.

Second question, with the same five in the group above if you were free to pick any option for the sixth what would you recommend?

Third question, I have a group of a War, Cleric, Chanter, Ranger, Mage... out of the following which would you choose for the sixth spot: Monk, Another Mage, or Beast? I currently War pull with this group too.

Last, for this second group in question three, if you could pick any class what would you pick for the sixth?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions. My opinion it probably doesn't matter a whole lot but I would defer to any insight on synergy optimization!

what lvl are you?, What content are u doing?, what sort of gear do u have? Is War raid geared?

Question 1. Mage is more versatile than the monk. With a Mage you get the added benefit of COTH, Pet Tank, Mod Rods, Pet weapons.
Question 2. Depends on what content your doing. Zerker for DPS, Wiz...DPS and Ports, Mage DPS and Coth. SK...to replace your Warriror!!!!
Question 3. Bit of a strange grp...If i had to pick out of the 3 classes, i'd go with a beast i guess.
Question 4. Throw in a Wizard,

What is your end state? What is the current gearing of current group? Are you looking for performance (maximize kills per hour), utility, synergy, ease of play?
all are 115 max AA, T3 or Ice encrusted gear--mainly group content--would like to have good burn capability but some versatility as you can tell by the classes--just missing the port function but have not had much issue with that with all the ways to get around easy these days.

what lvl are you?, What content are u doing?, what sort of gear do u have? Is War raid geared?

Question 1. Mage is more versatile than the monk. With a Mage you get the added benefit of COTH, Pet Tank, Mod Rods, Pet weapons.
Question 2. Depends on what content your doing. Zerker for DPS, Wiz...DPS and Ports, Mage DPS and Coth. SK...to replace your Warriror!!!!
Question 3. Bit of a strange grp...If i had to pick out of the 3 classes, i'd go with a beast i guess.
Thought about doing the SK, just dreading leveling and gearing another tank. War has grown on me especially with current ability to tank well even dual wielding which puts out some great dps. I figured for number 4 wizard as well... just have to put the nose to the grindstone to level and gear which I am dragging my feet on.

Thought about doing the SK, just dreading leveling and gearing another tank. War has grown on me especially with current ability to tank well even dual wielding which puts out some great dps. I figured for number 4 wizard as well... just have to put the nose to the grindstone to level and gear which I am dragging my feet on.

If you are making a wizard, with nose to grindstone, then why not make the SK at the same time too!
Kill two recommendatons with one grindstone! :)

Question - Recommendations for sixth group position on two different group make-ups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back