• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Recent Bannings: Post here. (1 Viewer)

You were afk in FH most recently? That seems like the most obvious explanation. Interesting that they sent you tells first.
What makes you think that they would have checked logs from a year ago?

My toon is now on suspended status. Mainly sat in groups that were ghost killing/ no delay hacking and took loot off the top.

Went on for a good month or so. Hacked my 1.5/2.0 raids yesterday which is how I think I got caught.

Whether I get banned or not I will say it was a good run!

Banned today after patch. Logged on right after server's came up no biggy logged in 4 of 5 account. Spent some aa's and what not. Logged on about 30mins ago and 2 of the accounts are banned. 4 of the 5 have been running the clockwork MM in LS. Funny part is the char that was doing all the warping in the MM didnt get banned. Only other thing I can think of is that Back in march both char's had gotten some gear from me using GK. Not sure possibly there just now getting around to checking the logs.

K just got off the phone with sony was a nice person for a change. Got nailed for afk MM missions so anyone that has been running them be ready although 176 MM's in 4 days was alittle much I guess.

1 of 4/5 accounts of mine are banned on Fennin Ro. Only thing I did on that account that I didn't do on the other accounts is I used Unknown's item service from corruptionplugins.com. I only got one item from him, and it was quite a while ago (3/4 weeks ago already?). As I said, it's the only thing that account has experienced that the others haven't.

Bleh, that sucks. Was a great toon.

Says suspended right now, but I suspect that will get changed to banned once the suspension is up. Sony hasn't been very nice about suspensions recently. I'll update once I get the email back from sony.

Last edited:
Ok, I got an email from Sony today (after escalating the issue and explaining I didn't know how the gear was being attained, etc, etc). Lead GM E-something said my account would be suspended the 10 days and then released back to me, which is good news. He didn't mention any kind of rollbacks or anything of the sort.

Definitely learned my lesson here. This was my first run-in with Sony (I even used the ND plugin quite a bit for a couple of months there... TSS stuff mostly), so I feel very fortunate to escape relatively unscathed.

Recent Bannings: Post here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back