• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - Random Bag Appearing. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,005¢
Has anyone else notice lately that there are bags appearing out of thin air floating while you're hunting? I can't click on it and it only appear few seconds at a time. I wonder what's in it.

I've seen them. They seem to be tied to mob models.
lol really? that is crazy

oh do you mean like a bag model - i thought he meant like a random bag was opening on screen or something

i have been seeing some weird animation/model stuff lately, but i haven't seen the bag thing - now i'm gonna be looking for it.

Yeah I’ve seen it too. Kept trying to click that bag, but was afraid someone had dropped 10000000000 copper. That doesn’t work anymore right?

Yeah, I'm seeing them everywhere since the server downtime fiasco

They're like the little bags that appear if someone drops something on the ground.

But they appear at different heights, floating in the air... sometimes they just appear "inside" me while I'm in combat.

Funny - Random Bag Appearing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back