• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Raid, Raid, Raid!

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
25,873¢
Pronouns
He/Him

Raid, Raid, Raid!
Dragons, dragons, dragons, and giants, giants, giants—oh my!
Nov 10, 2021

You've braved having your faces melted off by dragons, and you've survived being squashed into a lump of goo by giants, and now you get to do it all again! Dragons, Dragons, Dragons! and Giants, Giants, Giants! have now been combined into one, raid-tastic event: Raid, Raid, Raid!

The event starts on November 10, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. PST and ends on December 7, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PST.

Will you find the courage to face so many foes? Will you live long enough for bards to write songs about your adventures? Only one way to find out!

If I remember correctly the DDD went all the way up to Vish and the GGG went all the way to Beltron (FC raid guy lol). May have to give this a go to see if it is all DDD then right into GGG or how it all plays out DGDGDG ect or adds everything in by expansion/progression difficulty

Any macros or strats for this for a single group?
Depends on your level I suppose. Ran this with 6 toons at 95 and it was a joke.
You can "Might Makes Right" your way up to the last 3 bosses, essentially. Even those, it's fairly simple.

With 80-100k hp, the DTs wont even come close to killing you. Nor the adds. I ignored all of that stuff.

Vish is your first "mechanic" and just hit him to 25%, keep good ae aggro (or dont, doesnt matter, hits for nothing). then i just waited til mournful souls fgot close and hit my shoulder-my-burden key so I could knock 1% off his HP lock at a time. It could be handled with a macro but i was too lazy to write something for that.

Big Bynn is another "mechanic". He'll spawn crystals around the room. unless you;ve got 1mil+ dps, you'd wanna have your dps roam and kill the crystals as they spawn. He went from 40% to 100% on me when i ignored the crystals. It's annoying at worst.

Lethar has some stuff. just punch him a lot and he dies. nothing to worry about if you have 80k+

Broodmother has a whole lot of adds. i killed the first few waves, then burned her down at her spawn point. let adds die to ds or killed them if they started piling up.

Kerafyrm has a lot of mechanics. You can ignore almost all of them. He summons the moment he has LOS, so expect that on your driver toon. Otherwise....he has a stun that locks our spell gems for 10 sec (every 11 sec) if you're casting when it hits. i just let the macro try its best and didnt get low health at all. at 75ish, start burning when the wyvern adds spawn. he has a lot of hp. wyverns spawn between 75 and 35%. they kill the guardians that you're supposed to be doing mechanics with and aren't. Largely i just killed him all the way down.

Something to note though, the charm augment you get full stats on (based on your account lifetime) after 1 event. so kill naggy and gtg. if you want the other one (its kinda meh at 95), you hafta push to the end.

News - Raid, Raid, Raid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back