• Hail, we're RedGuides. We want you to play several EverQuest characters at once. We have scripts and a friendly community to help, please join our playstyle and say hello! 👋

Problem - Raid Assisting

RGMercs Build?
RGmercs lua EMU
What level is the character?
70
Good day.
Here is my situation.
I am playing on Project lazarus EMU.
I have my group, in a raid. (Pal,Shm,Brd,ber,Rog,Bst)
The raid does not have assign MA ability.
How can I have my characters assist the Tank, which is a warrior in another group.
Thanks
 
General questions aren't really support ticket issues. Feel free to ask general questions in the main forum.

Please refer to the guide here.
You'll use the assist list.
You may wish to have your PCs assist your driver and have your driver assist someone else, or possibly even manual assist on the driver (with auto engage off), depending on what you are doing.
 
Problem - Raid Assisting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
Cart