• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Rage of Rolfrons uptime (1 Viewer)

kenshon

RedCents
230¢
Anyone know how long the duration of the clicky is?

And in your box group how many Rage of Rolfrons do you have? I see that the recast is 30min. So I'm curious what max uptime is if running multiple.

Do any of you choose the Circle of Healing clicky instead as the Plane of War achievement reward?

I get cop4 (rolfron) on all my toons. I dont know the actual duration actually, because the aura is listed as perma, because it is a spawn that comes for a while and then poofs that gives you the aura

maybe

its not pretty, but it works for me.
uses shaman epic as a timing trigger. can be modified for bard epic / fierce eye as alternatives.

run it on your shaman.

Attachments

• cop.lua
    2.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I get cop4 (rolfron) on all my toons. I dont know the actual duration actually, because the aura is listed as perma, because it is a spawn that comes for a while and then poofs that gives you the aura
Morning Sic. I just got COP4 for each of my 6 box crew. How do you activate them with your driver? I did a search and it looks like on my bard I can add a DPS25 line for it, but haven't tried it yet. Than you and have a great day.

Question - Rage of Rolfrons uptime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back