• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Questions (1 Viewer)

bangquach

RedCents
Will i get banned if i use an exploit?
Will i get banned if i use a macro?
Will i get banned if i use stralegy?
Will i get banned if i use bot?
Things that is in this website.
Please answer me each separated question. Thanks, so i can decide to buy it or not. :D :)

You can't get banned for using a macro... Macros are part of the game, and you can script them to do anything.

I would favor to Red's answer. A macro has to be run by MQ2 so it would depend on what macro did...Foraging, probably not...warping, probably so.

yeah red i have a question but i dotn rilly have the resouce to figer it out.In Tarnaris the town gadgetzan there is a ah and i was thinking can u trade with the horde and alliy there sins its run by goblins. if so i think it wood be wicked sweet to do that.

Yes is gadgetzan is a neutral AH... if you have access to the full version of this site you will see many items that are great for putting up at this one. I will say no more because I spend my money to read it, you will not get that for free.

Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back