• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Question, post TOL troubles then uninstalled mule and noticed today much had changed (1 Viewer)

U

userjds

Problem statement:
I had troubles since live TOL, everything worked fine prior to the new expansion.
After many group wipes and I couldn't get the group to co-ordinate, unable to find the source of the problem I decided to uninstall the muleassist and start over.

I did not install muleassist yesterday, went to do that today but I Noticed some big changes and from what I read there was an update we needed to do since today's patch.
Since I did not have previous installation, I can't upgrade?

I did attempt to reinstall but there is basically nothing there once all toons were online.
(I did preserve my muleassist.ini 's)

Obviously, I am missing something to start over, would someone mind to point me in the right direction?

thanks

yup, mq2 is down until likely tomorrow.

It looks like you already downloaded mq next - so do the migration from your old busted mq2 install to next and you're gtg (unless you're saying you deleted everything - in which case you have nothing to migrate, nor would you even if mq2 was back --- so you're building from scratch).

Make sure you get meshes:

yup, mq2 is down until likely tomorrow.

It looks like you already downloaded mq next - so do the migration from your old busted mq2 install to next and you're gtg (unless you're saying you deleted everything - in which case you have nothing to migrate, nor would you even if mq2 was back --- so you're building from scratch).

Make sure you get meshes:
Correct, building from scratch (except the toons ini). Some commands I attempted that used to work, I get back "Couldn't parse"

The only thing I can get to respond is /bccmd connect the 5 toons do join...but thats it.

Guess I'll wait to tomoorw to rebuild.

Appreciate your quick support !!
I'll get the puzzle back together...prob a few pieces on the floor.

Question - Question, post TOL troubles then uninstalled mule and noticed today much had changed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back