• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • Hail Guest, RedGuides is proud to announce the official release of MacroQuest, which we're now using as the base for Very Vanilla. Join the release party!
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Question, post TOL troubles then uninstalled mule and noticed today much had changed (1 Viewer)

RedCents
90¢
Problem statement:
I had troubles since live TOL, everything worked fine prior to the new expansion.
After many group wipes and I couldn't get the group to co-ordinate, unable to find the source of the problem I decided to uninstall the muleassist and start over.

I did not install muleassist yesterday, went to do that today but I Noticed some big changes and from what I read there was an update we needed to do since today's patch.
Since I did not have previous installation, I can't upgrade?

I did attempt to reinstall but there is basically nothing there once all toons were online.
(I did preserve my muleassist.ini 's)

Obviously, I am missing something to start over, would someone mind to point me in the right direction?

thanks

Sic

"MacroQuest - Live" in the RG Launcher
RedCents
27,170¢
yup, mq2 is down until likely tomorrow.

It looks like you already downloaded mq next - so do the migration from your old busted mq2 install to next and you're gtg (unless you're saying you deleted everything - in which case you have nothing to migrate, nor would you even if mq2 was back --- so you're building from scratch).

Make sure you get meshes:

RedCents
90¢
yup, mq2 is down until likely tomorrow.

It looks like you already downloaded mq next - so do the migration from your old busted mq2 install to next and you're gtg (unless you're saying you deleted everything - in which case you have nothing to migrate, nor would you even if mq2 was back --- so you're building from scratch).

Make sure you get meshes:
Correct, building from scratch (except the toons ini). Some commands I attempted that used to work, I get back "Couldn't parse"

The only thing I can get to respond is /bccmd connect the 5 toons do join...but thats it.

Guess I'll wait to tomoorw to rebuild.

Appreciate your quick support !!
I'll get the puzzle back together...prob a few pieces on the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread