• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Question on New TLPs (1 Viewer)

RedCents
Hello all! I've been a long-time lurker and finally looking to get back into EQ. I noticed the new TLPs will allow 3-boxing at OoW and then unlimited boxing at The Buried Sea. I have a question I couldn't find the answer to. For classic until OoW, it's 1 toon per computer (true box). Assuming I have two computers, would I be able to control the second character on the other computer using MQ2 on the main computer with the first character? Or do all characters need to be on the same computer? Thanks so much, and looking forward to learning more about boxing!

Last edited:
You can control them cross PC no problem with MQ2 with a bit of setup. But, currently MQ2 is disabled on Truebox servers. I would wait for Red, or one of the devs or mods, to expand on what the implications of relaxed Truebox are. Since it was a surprise to everyone yesterday I imagine they need some time to figure that out.

Question - Question on New TLPs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back