• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - Pulling cubbies 6th Floor ToFS - (ignores cubby mobs) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
132¢
I am trying to pull 6th floor in ToFS and I set my radius to pull and my puller ignores the mobs in the cubbies (which are ph). I tried reloading the mesh and it still bypasses them. How would one fix this?

I am trying to pull 6th floor in ToFS and I set my radius to pull and my puller ignores the mobs in the cubbies (which are ph). I tried reloading the mesh and it still bypasses them. How would one fix this?
Going off memory here but if that's the cubbies with the bats in them I parked my group in one of the cubbies and had no problems pulling back to the cubby. I never noticed any pulling issues there with KISS or MQ2.

likely just a mesh issue

talked about > HERE < - I even added my tofs mesh which has the cubbies connected

likely just a mesh issue

talked about > HERE < - I even added my tofs mesh which has the cubbies connected
I was literally finding my post before scrolling down and saw you had already linked it. ;)

The mesh is broken, so MQ2Class plugins need to be able to fully navigate to mobs to see that they are reachable, and therefore pull them. I've had to manually pull that area, which is a pain, especially when mobs warp and I get 12+ mobs from the 5th or 7th floors that warp on top of me.

Tech - Pulling cubbies 6th Floor ToFS - (ignores cubby mobs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back