• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Public Apology (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedCents
2,749¢
I just wanted to apologize for the questions in my last post. If something isn't working I just assume that I'm doing something wrong. So I should ask smarter people how to fix it. I just want to thank everyone for their kindness and patience. This site has been very good to me. Thanks.

I just wanted to apologize for the questions in my last post. If something isn't working I just assume that I'm doing something wrong. So I should ask smarter people how to fix it. I just want to thank everyone for their kindness and patience. This site has been very good to me. Thanks.
Patch days folks immediately jump to reinstalling their PC, selling their houses etc, and skip the existing conversation about patch day, so stock answers about patchday are shared, and repeated over and over. It isn't personal.

You're fine, everyone is fine. No apology needed. (Tho deleting the post when folks took to reply is :( )

You're appreciated and valued here. Thanks for being part of the community!

VV will be up asap.

Gonna lock this thread so it doesn't go off topic.

God it feels kind of like the old days waiting for the servers to come back up. LOL I bet it is crazy. With my issues I just make the first assumption I did something to screw it up, so I should ask. sorry. Yeah once you explained it, the post does merit deleting. It has no real value.

Public Apology
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back