• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Progression Servers Forum (1 Viewer)

darkeros

RedCents
35¢
Is it weird to ask for a separate forum for progression servers discussion?

As each expansion comes out, new issues arise, whether it be quests in that shouldn't be, items available that shouldn't be, places to AFK exp, etc.

I plan on playing on the TLP servers for a while and I know I wouldn't share any of my good findings in the level 2 area that anyone paying can get into. We know what happens there if you've found anything great, it goes to the EQ forums.

Having said all of that, I wouldn't want to take away from the level 2 area, so maybe we can compromise and vote on things to release to the public on a regular (monthly?/weekly?) basis.

If I sound like a fool and this is a bad idea, no hard feelings. I just would like some progression server discussion and I get the feeling no one will talk about it because no one wants the world finding out.

I completely agree Darkeros, but I doubt something like that would happen, and who would be to trust?

the exact same thing would happen, someone would get in and then leak all the good shit, just like everything else :/

Progression Servers Forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back