• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest Post & Win Contest for November 2012 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teichou

RedGuides OG
RedCents
1,521¢

As always, Contest Sponsored by ViperGamer.com

vipergamerlogo.jpg

We've got custom titles for the top 3(if they want them), and the top 3 have earned something great such as:​

1st prize One Game Card

game=card.jpg
2nd prize 1 month free subscription

logo.png
3rd prize 100k plat

100k.jpg

How to Enter:
Write a simple reply to this thread.
Write whatever you wish, but try to make it slightly clever in case some poor soul decides to read each and every post.

Contest Dates:
But when can I win that amazing prize?!
I'm glad you asked. The contest will end on November 30, 2012
The drawing will be held in-game on the Firiona Vie server, December 1st, 2012
using /random <number of posts> to select the winners. No /roll hacks will be used this time, I promise.
Zone, time-zone and other details will be announced when we get closer to the 1st.

Rules:
1.) One post per user.
2.) Look at rule #1
3.) You do not have to be present for the in-game drawing to win.
4.) If you decide to log on Firiona Vie to experience our lavish in-game drawing, you must roleplay either your race/class, a Lord of the Rings character, or a fire truck.
5.) Look at rule #1
6.) Look at rule #1

Good luck, and thank you for participating in our annual...not so annual quick reply test. Wait no I mean Contest!

Try as I may
Try as I might.
Tried to play EQ without MQ tonight.
EQ crashed, but I didn't turn red:mad:
I went to rake the fking leaves instead.

I'd like to thank red guides red bot maskoi. Teichou sym and everyone behind the closet door. I've enjoyed being part of such a great family. This is by far the best mmo site available for ever quest hacks. I wish u guys aerry Christmas and best holidays on behalf of all my redguide family you guys make our lifes hacking the planet a much more enjoyable place... thanks !

3rd place winner is number 15 -KingArthur
2nd place winner is 27 - wannabehacker
1st place winner is 22 - mroutlaw

Thank you all for the fun in the posting contest...next contest will be up soon!

Contest Post & Win Contest for November 2012
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back