• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • The results are in, 🎆🎉🎆 congratulations 🎆🎉🎆 to all the authors in the 3rd Annual "EverQuest Software Awards"!

Discussion - Post Patch Stuff (1 Viewer)

RedCents
471¢
So, after the patch, I'm finding some fun and some not-so-fun results.

1. The AC reduction on the CoV t3 range item was quite significant (67 AC reduction) :argh:
2. Zlandicar Reborn mission seemed to go smoothly for tank/spank, but I did see a bit more HP fluctuation from my team than I did before. Not sure if that was just a fluke of this 1 run, or something changed from the patch. Time will tell I guess.
3. Zlandicar Reborn loot drops was cool (1 Crystallized Restless Velium Ore + 3 armor ornaments added along with the normal loot table mix)
4. Olwen got glitched...No one is making any t1 armor now 🤦‍♂️
5. Velium Threaded Broadsword (RIP Warriors)

What other interesting finds have others encountered so far?

RedCents
452¢
Really handy for those of us who tribute items is the new display on the item itself (when you open the window) shows how much tribute it will give.

But I think this might drive up some prices on stuff I used to get cheap in the baz ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)