• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Post your .ini today for a chance to win up to 30 Krono, the fabled RedGuides Mug, an EverQuest art book and other loot! More details here.

Contest 🦃 Post an .ini to wini! 30 Krono up for grabs (1 Viewer)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
52,867¢
For the month of November, submit an .ini for a chance to win Krono!

Claws of Veeshan launches in December, but you can pre-order today and use Very Vanilla MQ2 on the beta server.

We need YOU to submit your .ini's and configurations! Have a level 14 Necro ini? Post it. Have a nice level 115 Wizard ini? Post it. Have that same level 115 Wizard ini, but modified for a raid encounter? Post it.

Already posted a long time ago? Update it!

🎁Prizes🎁

How To Win
Submit a new .ini or update an existing .ini for any of the following 3 macros. Each .ini you add or update for the month of November will count as a chance to win. Newly submitted .ini's must be approved by a moderator.

MuleAssist

1) Type /shareini while running MuleAssist and follow the instructions.

Here's how it works:
Lemons said:
/shareini will create an anonymous version of your currently loaded ini file using MQ2ShellCmd. The new anonymous ini will be named "MuleAssist_server_Class_Level.ini". The file will be saved to your Macros folder. The macro will then open up a webpage out of game: https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/categories/muleassist-ini-library.24/add
KissAssist

1) While running kissassist, type /writespells
2) Type "/plugin mq2kisstemplate load" and then type /maketemplate
3) Go here to paste the contents of the anonymized & newly created "Kissassist_level_class.ini": https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/categories/kissassist-ini-library.18/add

Modbot

1) Copy and paste the .ini manually. Edit as needed.
2) Post to https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/categories/modbot-ini-library.20/add

Rules:
No purchase necessary. If you don't have a level 2 account but have an .ini to submit, please contact @Redbot.
.ini's must be submitted between November 1st and November 31st, as well as approved by a moderator to count as an entry.
Drawing will be held in-game on the Vox server, by use of /random. Time & location of the /random will be posted after contest ends, you are welcome to attend.
Multiple .ini's (and therefore multiple entries) are allowed so long as they are unique and created in earnest.
Shipping of physical items is to USA only, an alternate prize will be selected if we can't find a cost effective way to ship.
Posting with multiple accounts, or screwing with the contest will lead to certain doom.

Last edited:

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
52,867¢
We need to post new ones, or repost ones we already posted?
I don't think reposting old ones helps anyone, so no, please don't repost your .ini's.

If you want to update your old .ini's, navigate to the resource page and press "post an update"
1604958309547.png

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
52,867¢
A quick way to find .ini's you've already submitted is on your profile:

1604962550138.png

If you have updates to them, hit that update button :)

RedCents
206¢
I don't have any .ini's to contribute since I am new but I will definitely be looking at all of yours to get ideas for my ini's!

Thanks in advance guys! Good luck in the contest!

RedCents
16¢
I noticed a lack of low level ones when I started this week. So I've added the ones I used and leveled up with for others to have access to.

RedCents
754¢
There have been 2 .ini's posted as of this writing.
The probability of winning is currently 100%.
How many we up to now... Go to be at least 3! I updated me SK ini now.

sl968

RedCents
3,183¢
I just submitted the best bard ini. I am usually top 10 dps in a fairly uber guild :) My group is also on top of dps parse :)

Last edited:
RedCents
412¢
I just submitted the best bard ini. I am usually top 10 dps in a fairly uber guild :) My group is also on top of dps parse :)

Glorious....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)