For the month of November, submit an .ini for a chance to win Krono!We need YOU to submit your .ini's and configurations! Have a level 14 Necro ini? Post it. Have a nice level 115 Wizard ini? Post it. Have that same level 115 Wizard ini, but modified for a raid encounter? Post it.
Claws of Veeshan launches in December, but you can pre-order today and use Very Vanilla MQ2 on the beta server.
Already posted a long time ago? Update it!
- This Mug
- EverQuest: The 10th Anniversary Collector's Edition (Hardcover)
- A paid plugin/macro of your choice: Options include any CWTN plugin, MQ2EQWire, Tradeskill Recipes, Explore.mac, or any other paid plugin/macro (One winner)
- Color username for both the forums and discord from the redcent shop. (One winner)
- A Month of Redguides Level 2 access for you or a friend. Enjoy the Very Vanilla compile, the internet's largest collection of macros, private strategies, and a great community (One winner)
How To Win
Submit a new .ini or update an existing .ini for any of the following 3 macros. Each .ini you add or update for the month of November will count as a chance to win. Newly submitted .ini's must be approved by a moderator.
1) Type /shareini while running MuleAssist and follow the instructions.
Here's how it works:
KissAssistLemons said:/shareini will create an anonymous version of your currently loaded ini file using MQ2ShellCmd. The new anonymous ini will be named "MuleAssist_server_Class_Level.ini". The file will be saved to your Macros folder. The macro will then open up a webpage out of game: https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/categories/muleassist-ini-library.24/add
1) While running kissassist, type /writespells
2) Type "/plugin mq2kisstemplate load" and then type /maketemplate
3) Go here to paste the contents of the anonymized & newly created "Kissassist_level_class.ini": https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/categories/kissassist-ini-library.18/add
1) Copy and paste the .ini manually. Edit as needed.
2) Post to https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/categories/modbot-ini-library.20/add
No purchase necessary. If you don't have a level 2 account but have an .ini to submit, please contact @Redbot.
.ini's must be submitted between November 1st and November 31st, as well as approved by a moderator to count as an entry.
Drawing will be held in-game on the Vox server, by use of /random. Time & location of the /random will be posted after contest ends, you are welcome to attend.
Multiple .ini's (and therefore multiple entries) are allowed so long as they are unique and created in earnest.
Shipping of physical items is to USA only, an alternate prize will be selected if we can't find a cost effective way to ship.
Posting with multiple accounts, or screwing with the contest will lead to certain doom.