• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Political Bullshit (1 Viewer)

0 is conservative, 10 is liberal.

• Total voters
Re: Let's talk about politics

You're very much correct Alucard, which is why I posted a few posts ago the following:

"...as I said before though, my previous posts speak for my position. You can read whatever into it you'd like, and while I'll continue to believe that you're seriously misguided, I'll respect that you're able to feel the same about me...everyone will draw from our posts what they will /shrug."

...and aye, we do have those things in common. Our only difference is that Turk thinks it's important that gay people proclaim they are gay as part of protesting for their civil rights and I happen to think they should focus on the reason they are actually entitled to those civil rights, that of course being that they are americans. IMO, the arguement will go much further and actually become more constructive by approaching it as "I'm an american, I deserve the same rights as ALL other americans." It's really THAT simple - anything else is a distraction from the debate.

See, I guess what I'm also trying to drive home for some is WHY the WHY doesn't matter. Knowing the "WHY" (the fact that they are gay) helps understand that there IS a problem. IMO, I feel that the problem is already widely known and understood - so pointing out the obvious does nothing for the debate...it's time to work on FIXING the problem, not identifying it. If and when the government rights this wrong, it'll still be on the fact that these "americans" deserve to be treated equally...not because of any sexual preference, but because they belong to this nation and are protected by our constitution.

Anyways, the debate was fun while it lasted - thanks for it =).

Women's Rights and Gay rights are on the exact same level. They're gender specific and they both protest the fact that a sex should not be discriminated against upon its sociological boundaries. This comes into same-sex union rights. Its plays out all the same. 50 years from now, you will be wrong and I will be right. The United States is a dictatorship and if you're too blind to see that, then you're a moron. There is no true Democracy. There is corruption and the separation of church and state is complete and utter bullshit. This is the end of this discussion. Learn some fucking tolerance.

TurkReno said:
Women's Rights and Gay rights are on the exact same level. They're gender specific and they both protest the fact that a sex should not be discriminated against upon its sociological boundaries. This comes into same-sex union rights. Its plays out all the same. 50 years from now, you will be wrong and I will be right. The United States is a dictatorship and if you're too blind to see that, then you're a moron. There is no true Democracy. There is corruption and the separation of church and state is complete and utter bullshit. This is the end of this discussion. Learn some fucking tolerance.
lol?

Political Bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back