• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Plugins Distribution Rights. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
611¢
Well i am proud to announce that Red Guides officially acquired full rights to distribute, modified and publish the following plugins (MQ2Melee, MQ2Cursor, MQ2NetBots and MQ2NetHeal) in their compiled distribution zip and their forums, as long as they respect the following guidelines:

1) Each of those plugins must have their own forum's thread with author information and his paypal address and original unmodified source code.
2) They have rights to include compiled dll and source code in their distribution zip file.
3) They have rights to update their version with latest up to date code available at www.macroquest2.com
4) They do not have rights to sale those plugins other then the 2 distribution form we agreed (forums and distribution zip file).
5) Author must have lifetime VIP access to Red Guides Forums.

*distribution zip file is the big zip containing macroquest2 and a bunch of other plugins they have rights that they normally release after each patch day!

*Please feel free to report me if they are not respecting those agreements.

s0rCieR

s0rcier said:
Well i am proud to announce that Red Guides officially acquired full rights to distribute, modified and publish the following plugins (MQ2Melee, MQ2Cursor, MQ2NetBots and MQ2NetHeal) in their compiled distribution zip and their forums, as long as they respect the following guidelines:

1) Each of those plugins must have their own forum's thread with author information and his paypal address and original unmodified source code.
2) They have rights to include compiled dll and source code in their distribution zip file.
3) They have rights to update their version with latest up to date code available at www.macroquest2.com
4) They do not have rights to sale those plugins other then the 2 distribution form we agreed (forums and distribution zip file).
5) Author must have lifetime VIP access to Red Guides Forums.

*distribution zip file is the big zip containing macroquest2 and a bunch of other plugins they have rights that they normally release after each patch day!

*Please feel free to report me if they are not respecting those agreements.

s0rCieR

Thanks brah, we'll keep your wishes intact, as we do with everyone's plugins posted here.

I forgot exactly what I said and I did tell Redbot to go ahead and delete my first post. However, I wanted to say "Thank you, s0rCieR". I know that all of us who have compiled and are currently compiling here are very grateful for allowing us to use your source. This really is a good step for compilers for RedGuides and an excellent example you've set for the entire MQ2 Community. Again, thank you very much.

Last edited:
Plugins Distribution Rights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back