• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Pick Up Item from Bags (1 Viewer)

RedCents
353¢
I have been using this code to get something from my backpacks, but after the NOS update it stopped working for some reason. Any ideas why?

INI:
/itemnotify in pack${Math.Calc[${FindItem[77640].ItemSlot}-22].Int} ${Math.Calc[${FindItem[77640].ItemSlot2}+1].Int} rightmouseup

Solution
I have been using this code to get something from my backpacks, but after the NOS update it stopped working for some reason. Any ideas why?

INI:
/itemnotify in pack${Math.Calc[${FindItem[77640].ItemSlot}-22].Int} ${Math.Calc[${FindItem[77640].ItemSlot2}+1].Int} rightmouseup
try /Itemnotify "My Item To Pick Up" leftmouseup
or /Itemnotify "Item to Click" rightmouseup
or /useitem "Item to Use"

INI:
try /Itemnotify "My Item To Pick Up" leftmouseup
or /Itemnotify "Item to Click" rightmouseup
or /useitem "Item to Use"

Solution
Follow up question - what would you add or do if what you need to pick up is not a single item? I am trying to pick up a stack of 5 of something. Maybe there is a different command for that?
yep you sure can -

i use this alias from my hotkey's guide
Less:
/give=/dgga /multiline ; /nomodkey /shiftkey /itemnotify #${Cursor.ID} leftmouseup; /timed 5 /target ${Target.Name}; /timed 10 /usetarget; /timed 15 /usetarget; /timed 20 /notify GiveWnd GVW_Give_Button leftmouseup; /timed 25 /autoinventory

you can see the nomod shiftkey bit

so you would do
Less:
/nomodkey /shiftkey /itemnotify "cool item goes here" leftmouseup

Question - Pick Up Item from Bags

Users who are viewing this thread

Back