• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Pet Pull / Easy Instances (1 Viewer)

bah

RedCents
If you have a char that has a pet. You can pull encounters beside encounters or even encounters from long distances. All you need to do is send your pet in and then tell him to back off.. The mob will chase your pet right to you or your group :D. This works great if you want to be lazy like me when you are pulling the named mobs from dungeons. Also works if you go invis, run to the mob run back to a safe spot and then send your pet in. You can skip through whole dungeons/instances this way.

Only here at redguides :D
Bah!

Hmm, I will have to try this again. I could swear, though, that with my necro every time I pulled a group that had other groups near it they all agroed.

Unless something has changed, I believe this was nerfed. At least my necro hasn't been able to do it since he came back to game in November.

Yea. Bah is right though. Only caster pets grab social aggro. The templar pet hammer and other non-caster pets don't. I.e. my conjurors pet will, as will my coercer's charmed pet, but the templars wont. Either way, this is really well known.

my illusionist pet never grabs social aggro. I dont have any other pet classes.. But the illusionist never pulls social aggro :D

hmm... are you sure? I mean, well, of course you are sure, but I've seen illusionist pets grab social adds.

my illusionist is 34 now and still not grabbing adds.. i have done pirates stash, Bloodskull valley, and a lot of the splitpaw instances

Pet Pull / Easy Instances

Users who are viewing this thread

Back