• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Perhaps thinking about getting back into EQ Live (1 Viewer)

ss44

RedCents
31¢
Im thinking about maybe trying live out again, but I dont know anyone on Rathe anymore.

If I were to rejoin, I would prefer to do with with some longtime members of RG/NA, regardless of the server. I live EST, so playtime will be night time, 6pm-11pm/12am mon-thurs, maybe friday night, perhaps some saturdays/sundays during the day, but the wife goes and does karaoke Saturday nights so I may or may not be online.

Id like to get a solid core group down. What server do you guys play on?

Well you picked a bad time. The emu is rocking right now with EQlive down!

yeah, i have been playing Emu for several months now :) But, unfortunately, my SoD mq2 compile CTD after microsoft's update on tuesday :/

Well, for starters. I'm on Vulak`Aerr. My two cousins and I have a group set up with a war, cleric, enc, wiz, rogue and bard. If you're interested in joining up, let me know and I'll help you get started out.

on Antonius bayle here and be happy to have a fellow mq'er join me i 3 box bard shammie necro can easily get ya up quickly with the bard and shammy to have some fun :) that goes for anyone much love for the uk server even though im a us player wonderful people there always willing to help.

I play xegony. And yes we can get u lvled and geared. I thought at one time rg/na had a guild. Like a secret society lol. Either way that would be awesome.

I play 6 lvl 50's on Vulak and I have 6 lvl 71's I just started on Drinal. I am not married to Drinal for my live crew, levelling was pretty easy with no help at all there.

Hey SS44, I am currently leading a guild on Vulak which is one of the new progression servers, If you are interested in details private message me.

started an SK on Xegony. Seems like a good group (at least the guild I joined seems like great people). I will play there till the end of the week, as long as I continue to like it, I will probably transfer my toons over there later this week.

Perhaps thinking about getting back into EQ Live

Users who are viewing this thread

Back