• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Paypal to refund people's it's screwed over (1 Viewer)

Since everyone here has paypal, which means most everyone here has been f'ed over by paypal, some good news:

http://gizmodo.com/paypal-has-to-pay-25-million-for-being-sketchy-as-hell-1705630163

Class action lawsuit should help you get frozen $$ back.

Lol personally never had a problem with Paypal, but a have a friend whose account was frozen when someone filed for a charge back from something he sold on eBay. The person claimed the item was significantly not as described and then shipped back an empty box and paypal froze about $2,000 in his paypal account.

Many years ago I sold my EQ account and plat when I was leaving for WoW. The buyer of the plat charged me back on Paypal after I'd taken the money into my bank account. My paypal account still shows a negative balance and I haven't been able to use paypal since.

News - Paypal to refund people's it's screwed over

Users who are viewing this thread

Back