• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - payment source (1 Viewer)

RedCents
10¢
I thought a VISA gift card (setup to use like a debit card) could be used to buy a subscription (trying to buy a 3 mos sub). Didn't look like I missed any boxes in the process of filling out the request. Is it a no go for gift card or maybe missing a step? Thanks in advance for any help.

I thought a VISA gift card (setup to use like a debit card) could be used to buy a subscription (trying to buy a 3 mos sub). Didn't look like I missed any boxes in the process of filling out the request. Is it a no go for gift card or maybe missing a step? Thanks in advance for any help.
Is this for these programs or in the game?

I see Paypal is listed also. Sometimes you can add the card to PP then pay thru that for here

It really depends on the TYPE of visa gift card. Some of them are limited to merchant processors (in person point of sale machines, and less reputable online billing services). Services like Paypal that are insured usually have to adhere to different standards to keep their access to the ACH international checking system. Since they can't verify an address or zip code they can't tell if its a scammer or not. The ones you can use anywhere usually charge you a monthly fee for keeping money on the card.

The one I have has no monthly fee, was able to use it for EQ sub. Got it setup with billing address so as to use it online. Will look into PayPal to what is involved there. Thanks much for the info.

IRL - payment source

Users who are viewing this thread

Back