• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - patch on test looks juicy (1 Viewer)

oh snap, looks like they finally revamped the wounds line. I am going to miss loading up on the 5 last expansions worth of wounds spells when I root/rot...

i thought my spells had weird names... at least im not splorting, splirting, or splarting thru norrath.

edit, actually every spell change per that list is necromancer only (for our classes)

I can't stop laughing at this. Splurt is an OG necro spell, so whatever there...but I had no idea they continued the line with...splirt splart splort rofl.

Necros were due a nerf, but now I’m worried they’re going to look to other classes (I’m lookin at YOU, zerkers).

Ah, that's right. I forgot since our decent druid has been MIA lately on raids. We had a druid that with very minimal effort was parsing easily in the top 5 on most raids. On an all-out burn of a single target other toons could still beat him, but it was close. And if there was any switching of targets necessary, the druid would pwn since he could throw dots around.

Leave them all alone. Nerfs are bullshit and only create the need for future nerfs as there will always be some class doing xyz better than everyone else. Reminds me of that bullshit "equity" where everyone gets fucked down to the lowest of the low instead of raising up the peeps at the bottom. /rant over.

in group content druids are ok.. in raids, they drop out after necros, zerkers, brd and mages... if your druid is rocking dps in group content, yall need to check your class (life) choices...

IRL - patch on test looks juicy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back