• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Patch - Patch on Friday December 20th (1 Viewer)

RedCents
378¢
All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Friday, December 20, 2019 at 6:00 AM PT* for an update. Downtime is expected to last approximately 4 hours.

lol, maybe to add the fucking EW quest NPC into the game? Or maybe there's something else uber broken that we aren't aware of.

lol, maybe to add the fucking EW quest NPC into the game? Or maybe there's something else uber broken that we aren't aware of.

More than just npc's its 4 hours ... : tradeskill item drops, npc's missing, npc buff, bard nerf, mage nerf, sk buff, quest workarounds and some others not mentioning.

*kidding no clue

Some named spawns are on chain repop. Exp seems mental, fellowship vitality seems broken, merc revives are patchy, mobs are strangely easy for a new xpac.

chain repop. Exp seems mental, fellowship vitality seems broken, merc revives are patchy, mobs are

bahh why am I never in the loop to take advantage of this stuff. But then again, I do remember the big ban hammer from a few expansions ago from people exploiting some bug with instance chest or timers.

I did some farming in crystal caverns last night- my impression was everything was just slightly harder than the yellow con mobs in meartas. I was thinking wow, this expansion is going to be super easy once my group is decked out in the newer TS gear. I could see them making this expansion easier given how much bitching there was on the forums about TBL and its difficulty. On one hand I like the challenge and don't want to breeze through content but easy mode is nice too!

Last edited:
Expect exp to get a bump and mob difficulty to get a bump, as well. I have no info for this ... just my guess.

My main concern at the moment is the missions that give group currency are not easy ... and will he VERY hard to box ... and the amount of currency they give is tiny ... so .... get ready for an insane grind.

That is odd to me -- in one of his posts where people were talking about the best place to level he basically said ya dummies you know the achievements give a ton of xp right? It's almost like that was his idea and wanted everyone to be doing it
add that to the list of things we missed out on!

probably but just more like the 12% that the partisans and merc achievs are getting.. it was pretty crazy that for 1.5hrs of missions you basically went from 111 to 113.

Sounds like, as usual, the group stuff is tuned for raid-geared players.

Aside from ToFS, I haven't found a single thing that has challenged me yet & I've done all group missions, a lot of merc/part tasks and quite a few nameds. I'm fully group geared too. I get some expansions in the past have been too hard, but i'm almost done with this one after 2 short days of playing...!

probably but just more like the 12% that the partisans and merc achievs are getting.. it was pretty crazy that for 1.5hrs of missions you basically went from 111 to 113.

IF you could figure out how to complete the missions

IF you could get the mission dead

IF you could get all of the achievements

... the only people who checked all those boxes were raiders who saw all the raids in beta OR the one or three group players who spent any time in beta doing the quests/missions (when they weren't bugged).

I guess I'm In Mongo's boat, I did the 4 missions not doing in beta and we didn't even blink an eye. have done a few other partisan etc, so far seems easy mode.

Going to be very boring very fast. if that's all there was to do. Though the biggest pain is how little currency you get from the missions, so literally going to have to do them 100s of times to get anything.

Dunno but for the LOVE OF GOD, fix it, jesus its not that F hard.... They probably cannot figure out a way to stop the names from chain spawning...LOL I really enjoyed that feature the last few days :) And...no you are not going to get banned for killing their named over and over again on a two min spawn timer...its not like we were spawning the name via some exploit..they were spawning it..and we were just .. killing it ... over and over ... mucho TS and armor components...

Dunno but for the LOVE OF GOD, fix it, jesus its not that F hard.... They probably cannot figure out a way to stop the names from chain spawning...LOL I really enjoyed that feature the last few days :) And...no you are not going to get banned for killing their named over and over again on a two min spawn timer...its not like we were spawning the name via some exploit..they were spawning it..and we were just .. killing it ... over and over ... mucho TS and armor components...

not banned, but you could find yourself on the receiving end of a rollback.

Patch - Patch on Friday December 20th

Users who are viewing this thread

Back