• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Patch Day EQ Projects (1 Viewer)

Sum1

Warriors are inferior (read: crybaby) tanks
RedCents
5,392¢
Hey all,

Other than cleaning up .ini's, is there anything else you all like to do on patch days related to EQ? Is this when you update that aug spreadsheet you've been putting off? Or perhaps fire up a toon on test server to see what's going on there?

Do tell!

Update my MQ2React
Update INIs
Take a shower
Eat something non processed
Laundry
Honey-Do List - as much as possible to regain the faction lost during the the last month

Some times I'll leverage it as some time to work on plugin related stuff. This is basically because we can only compile for test and it's a good time to work on that sort of thing. Other times I'll YOLO it for a while and just keep plugging away at some macro stuff in hopes I didn't write too many bugs in prior to testing. The next thing I really wanted to dig into plugin side was add some sanity checks and potentially more xtarget list controls to mq2xassist.

1. Work from home with a better attention span lol
  2. Spend time with family and work on spouse faction
  3. Choring (any Letter Kenny fans?)
  4. Update gear farming spreadsheet (glad I'm not the only one that takes it to that level)
  5. Catch-up on some books I am behind on reading
  6. Edited* and participate in Red Guides patch day polls/questions :)

Yea, I think I'm going to focus on "honey-do's" and wife faction, as well. I really pissed her off when I insisted on raiding earlier this week.

Discussion - Patch Day EQ Projects

Users who are viewing this thread

Back