• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Patch + Bored at work! (Whats patch for?!) (1 Viewer)

Spunge16

RedCents
520¢
God dammit, worst day ever!

At least i was able to get a SEoC for my ranger before servers went down

Any idea whats being patched? Whats gonna happen?

Will there be a new Eqgame.exe!? omg!

Post info or random stuff here to keep me happy at work!!

The Spunge

They may take this time to introduce something to EQ, but I didn't see anything about it. It's supposed to just be changing to a log in where you click that one and you can pick which game you want to log into.

yep, day off tried to get into vanguard and eq before I realized they meant ALL of thier games lol. and the message says 14 hours but may be as long as 24. so much for me getting in some time today :p

Bummer.

Time to break out good ol' solitaire, it should be still in the Game menu.

EDIT: looks like SOE was off on downtime estimate as usual.

Updated at 10:36 am PDT on 9/25/07

While we had certainly hoped to complete the upgrade operations within a fourteen hour window, things can change fast in an operation of this scale. Our current estimates are that the game servers will come back up at approximately 2:00 PM PDT, and all SOE websites will return by approximately 5:00 PM PDT.

We will update this page to keep you fully informed of our progress, and would like to thank you for your patience during the upgrades.

Customer service, chat and support will also be unavailable at this time. Phone support will still be accessible.

Patch + Bored at work! (Whats patch for?!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back