• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Paid for Level 2, but no access (1 Viewer)

RedCents
63¢
Hi all, I paid for Level 2 and when I check my account it's showing an active subscription but I when I try to download the launcher it says I haven't paid.

Is there anyone around who can fix this please?

I have tried changing the case of a letter in my email address and logging out and back in, and clearing browser data for the site.

Solution
Hi all, I paid for Level 2 and when I check my account it's showing an active subscription but I when I try to download the launcher it says I haven't paid.

I have tried changing the case of a letter in my email address and logging out and back in, and clearing browser data for the site.
fixt

They (likely Sic) will get it straightened out for you. You can send him a note.

Once they do keep this in mind:

You can get and keep a level 2 sub here on the forums via earned red cents so you don't have to buy it.

So here is how it works:

The level 2 gives you the ability to give others Red Cents for good or helpful or funny posts. It does not cost you any to give and in giving them out it will also earn you more. If you make posts that others find funny, helpful, good question etc then they will give you Reds and that is 10 each time. So it is a good thing to come here and post now and then.

By passing out and earning these "red Cents" you can use them to keep up your free level 2 each month. Just stop by the RedCents shop - click the Redcents at the top of the page to go there.

It only takes 50 red cents a month to stay level 2 so that is super easy since you can give out 4 a day.

They (likely Sic) will get it straightened out for you. You can send him a note.

Once they do keep this in mind:

You can get and keep a level 2 sub here on the forums via earned red cents so you don't have to buy it.

So here is how it works:

The level 2 gives you the ability to give others Red Cents for good or helpful or funny posts. It does not cost you any to give and in giving them out it will also earn you more. If you make posts that others find funny, helpful, good question etc then they will give you Reds and that is 10 each time. So it is a good thing to come here and post now and then.

By passing out and earning these "red Cents" you can use them to keep up your free level 2 each month. Just stop by the RedCents shop - click the Redcents at the top of the page to go there.

It only takes 50 red cents a month to stay level 2 so that is super easy since you can give out 4 a day.
Thank you for the heads up on the red cents, I might give it a go once the paid access is sorted out. It's super disappointing because I just watched all the setup and guide videos and was really excited to give it a try. I did send Sic a message, thanks.

I'm going to see if I give you a month free if it will kick in until the other is straightened out.

Hope I don't mess it up further

Yeah its not showing either. No biggie at least when the other gets sorted you will have the free one from me too!
:)

fixt

Solution
Awesome, thank you very much! And thanks again to the other guys for your help and generosity. Sic, Redmonkey gifted me a month of Level 2 to try and fix the problem so I could play. Is it possible to give it back to him?
No, but you can redcents his post now

Awesome, thank you very much! And thanks again to the other guys for your help and generosity. Sic, Redmonkey gifted me a month of Level 2 to try and fix the problem so I could play. Is it possible to give it back to him?
No need to give it back. Everyone here gives freely.....advice, answers, suggestions and bad jokes!

Enjoy, although I think you would need to cancel your paid one if its recurring and let the Red Cents you have take over.

No need to give it back. Everyone here gives freely.....advice, answers, suggestions and bad jokes!

Enjoy, although I think you would need to cancel your paid one if its recurring and let the Red Cents you have take over.

Bad jokes you say .. .What did the Rapper 50c do when he was hungry? 58 .. yes, bad jokes!

Bad jokes you say .. .What did the Rapper 50c do when he was hungry? 58 .. yes, bad jokes!
Not Funny Drums GIF by Martin Almgren

Problem - Paid for Level 2, but no access

Users who are viewing this thread

Back