• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - Overseer Automation (awesomeness) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,303¢
@GoldenFrog What you have done for Overseer is so awesome, I would be more then happy to throw some cash your way. I love that not everything here on RG is not behind a pay wall. I understand why some things are, don't get me wrong. This mac is a game changer for everyone, you would be hard pressed to find someone to disagree. I ain't got much, but would love to throw a couple bucks your way. Show me how!

@GoldenFrog What you have done for Overseer is so awesome, I would be more then happy to throw some cash your way. I love that not everything here on RG is not behind a pay wall. I understand why some things are, don't get me wrong. This mac is a game changer for everyone, you would be hard pressed to find someone to disagree. I ain't got much, but would love to throw a couple bucks your way. Show me how!
goldenfrog.png
teh PayPal link ☝

Toast - Overseer Automation (awesomeness)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back