• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Overseer agents (1 Viewer)

Chrisce

RedCents
10¢
Hello. Is there a current list of agents and how/where to get them? I haven't been able to play for a while and just set OV while I'm at work and update when I get home.

useful links for leisure time:

Last edited:
Solution
Hello. Is there a current list of agents and how/where to get them? I haven't been able to play for a while and just set OV while I'm at work and update when I get home.
- this link is pretty good info

Do the recruitment quests when offered. They are 12 hour quests and will get you a few agents.

You can also get agents thru the marketplace

When you have a couple regular agents then run conversions to get uncommon ones then do those to rare etc.

You can also get boxes as rewards for finishing the /achievement for different levels and in those boxes are more agents

I have never purchased the marketplace agents - they just seem to multiply. But I will have to buy the one agent to...
- this link is pretty good info

Do the recruitment quests when offered. They are 12 hour quests and will get you a few agents.

You can also get agents thru the marketplace

When you have a couple regular agents then run conversions to get uncommon ones then do those to rare etc.

You can also get boxes as rewards for finishing the /achievement for different levels and in those boxes are more agents

I have never purchased the marketplace agents - they just seem to multiply. But I will have to buy the one agent to complete the ach. Fippy

Solution
like durango mentioned - it is the opinion of several of us that "innocent" afk running overseer 24/7 is a terrible idea. I'd reconsider this if you can

Question - Overseer agents

Users who are viewing this thread

Back