• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Outstanding Payment (1 Viewer)

RedCents
188¢
hi
I had a quarterly sub but haven't played EQ since early January
I was paying thru Paypal and didn't cancel my sub but Paypal is saying I owe $51.00
Any chance of clearing that?
I hope to be back in the future but life circumstances are a little too difficult at the moment to be able to play.
(I did cancel my reoccurring sub today)
Thanks

hi
I was paying thru Paypal and didn't cancel my sub but Paypal is saying I owe $51.00
I hope to be back in the future but life circumstances are a little too difficult at the moment to be able to play.
Thanks
howdy YeahCopyMate

let me tag in @Redbot since he handles all the billing stuffs

hi
Thanks
Sorry to hear things are bad. Anything we can do in the community to help?

Sorry to hear things are bad. Anything we can do in the community to help?
Thanks for your kind words but my only fix here is to work very long hours till the situation sorts itself out.
Girlfriend got injured and can't work (insurance fight in progress for maybe years) so till she is healed and back in a job I've got lots of extra bills lol.

Thanks, I kinda just assumed if no payment was made no service would be provided so was surprised to find Paypal saying a payment was outstanding.
Also keep in mind that the EQ itself will keep charging you and if you cancel your credit card to stop it then you might get banned for life . So if you need you should go into account management and cancel the EQ account in addition to this one.

At least you can still F2P on EQ and there is some stuff here with level 2 you can use.

Sorry to hear of your bad luck:(

Truly sorry to hear about the accident, our prayers are with you guys for a speedy recovery. This is an amazing community; they've given me tons of advice, and have even been kind enough to send some Redcents my way over the past half-year . I know things will be hard for a little while, to help enjoy any downtime you have I used the community's donations that came my way to buy you a year of level 2.

WIshing you guys a better 2021 up-ahead.

Remember you can copy toons to Test server and play free there (it is only a one way street however :( ) Willing to Donate some Redcents as well if you do wish to continue. Insurance is always a tough battle wish you all the best amigo.

Sorry to hear about the accident! We have one payment on record from 10/21/2020, but I don't see anything beyond that 🤷‍♂️ I'll refund that one, least we can do!

Thanks guys you're all amazing and very generous and I'm sincerely grateful but please no more donations, I'll resub eventually when I can play again (certainly wasn't seeking any refunds, just wanted to clear Paypal saying an amount was outstanding)
Good karma to you all.

Request - Outstanding Payment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back