• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Out of date / old version (1 Viewer)

EvilKing

RedCents
231¢
I searched the forum for a possible solution but couldnt find one. So im asking you, the collective of knowledge... What am i missing when im getting this error message, i just updated everything i could update. And still this message.
Thanks in advance for all the help.

Attachments

• outofdate.PNG
    outofdate.PNG
    10.7 KB · Views: 4
The restart didnt work. And i know Brainiac is a litteral GOD when it comes to MQ2/Next , hes helped me alot in the past. I know it something i havent thought of im sure. As seen in the picture its updated and running Test server. I also run EQ from the Launcher so that "should" be updated.

Attachments

• updated.PNG
    updated.PNG
    133 KB · Views: 1
Just noticed that no matter if im selecting it to run Test or live , it will only say live on the MQ2 icon down in the system tray... Not sure how to fix that tho.

--EDIT--

I have to leave my computer for a few hours. Thanks for the tips. Will check here again later when i come home.

<3 you guys

Just noticed that no matter if im selecting it to run Test or live , it will only say live on the MQ2 icon down in the system tray... Not sure how to fix that tho.

--EDIT--

I have to leave my computer for a few hours. Thanks for the tips. Will check here again later when i come home.

<3 you guys
restart your pc, then try again ensuring you're launching the correct thing.

Problem - Out of date / old version

Users who are viewing this thread

Back