• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

opinion on trio please.... (1 Viewer)

dougie222

RedCents
Hi, pretty much I would like people here to give their opinion on what would be the best 3rd toon to add. I group with myself about 99 percent of the time.

I have a 70 shaman and 70 bard already. I would like a solid third and can't decide, guessing warrior, paladin or shadowknight at this point. I know they all have their own positive's and negative's. I have played a 70 warrior before and know they can handle a beating and dish out decent damage. The other two I have no personal experience with. I'm mainly interested in making aa's to be honest. I want to get at least one character to max aa's in my eq lifetime damn it !!! (I know , it's just a game, I like setting goals)

I play on FV so not having flag's sucks but doesn't really hamper gear all that much. (even though I can't afford much anymore, got hit with the trade hack today)

Anyway, I enjoy the community here and would like people to chime in with what they think I should roll with as a third. If anyone has another option outside of the 3 listed above let me know. Open to any strong 3rd.

Also, I will be limited in macro'ing / warping and all that for awhile, seems they are out hardcore banning people.

Thanks!!

I would personally take take the SK due to FD and I think SK's are cool ;)
Paladins would be cool for 90% battlerez, but your Shaman could do battlerez with Call of the Wild.
Warrior is from what I've told the best DPS and ofcourse, best tank of these 3 tank classes, and would probably be most optimal choice. That's at least my thoughts, and they're most likely wrong cause I've only played a SK to 30ish :)

opinion on trio please....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back