• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - /ooc hay everyone! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
189¢
hay everyone
I'am a dark elf necromancer/shadow knight/rogue in tunare , today googled a lot and found this site...

hmm... not sure if i am the only one from Asia/China in the live server but I really never met one from same
time zones since i restart everquest in 2017. I first played eq in 2003 in China eq server, in 2007 server merged to
US tunare server, then 10 years later I restart it LOL, With few friend group I growed up hardly from 70 to 120 now.
no raid/less group it becomes to such a lonely game(time zone is such a big issue), I tried to find something
to let me not retire from everquest.

Best Wishes
Simon

Welcome Delfnec. You'll find the way here to box a full group or at least some toons. And if you don't know how to do something, just ask on the forum or on discord. People from that community are very helpful.

Getting Started / Returning user

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Returning users check out - MacroQuest Release Party: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/macroquest-release-party.80628/ for information about changes from the legacy MQ2 to the new and awesome MQ

High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

Welcome Delfnec. Some years ago I took a break from eq. Before the break I was boxing multiple chars. That was more exhausting me than being fun, so I decided to step away from eq. After a couple of years I came back to eq. I restarted with one char, my beloved former main char. After a while I felt the urge, to reactivate the other accounts as well, but was afraid I would get exhausted again. So I searched the web for tools, which allows me to simplify the way playing multiple chars. Luckily I found the way to Redguides, a really great community. Starting with kissassist, boxing multiple chars contemporary was pure fun, without the "stress" to have to swap through the accounts and pushing buttons like hell.
The tools available allows to control any class much better, easier and with much more efficience, than the available ingame-mercs.
Indeed even chars only played ftp (free to play) is of more use, than any available merc.
Redguides is a very active community. Whenever a question arises, you will find an answer here.
If you can't find an information you are looking for, please contact just post your question and soon someone will be chime in to offer help.
Wish you much fun with eq and this community.

High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

I had taken a long break, came back and EQ alone had a lot of changes, the walk throughs are nice, not everything is answered, but it's enough to be dangerous LOL... that said, I might have as well have been new to EQ.

Discovering MQ2 was a gamechanger and I definitely found that learning and refining the INI taught me the most; experiment here, ask a question here, apply it there, seemed to teach me the most about it... I really enjoyed the older INI websites that walked me through (though I believe some are out of date or whatnot... they still were a really great place to learn a basic knowledge)

KISSASSIST

Still one of my favorites for learning and quick reference, if there's better, I am unaware... another one I liked for / macro commands was

MQ2MOVEUTILS

Just a couple nuggets that help me sort it out... and then again, asking questions of the community here @ RG has been HUGE!

Good Luck and Welcome!

Just my two red:rcents.

[HINT: 🐻 You too can help prevent forum fires by also "red:rcenting" (click the :rc icon to the right ---->)

hay everyone
I'am a dark elf necromancer/shadow knight/rogue in tunare , today googled a lot and found this site...

hmm... not sure if i am the only one from Asia/China in the live server but I really never met one from same
time zones since i restart everquest in 2017. I first played eq in 2003 in China eq server, in 2007 server merged to
US tunare server, then 10 years later I restart it LOL, With few friend group I growed up hardly from 70 to 120 now.
no raid/less group it becomes to such a lonely game(time zone is such a big issue), I tried to find something
to let me not retire from everquest.

Best Wishes
Simon
Joining Welcome Home GIF

Welcome!

happy star wars GIF

Now you'll really have...

Revenge Of The Sith Power GIF by Star Wars

Welcome, I remember playing some with the Asia Pacific group on the old Al'Kabor sever due to the shift I worked at the time.
Glad you found us. There are some who run their own raid groups using MQ. I haven't gotten that bold yet but maybe one day.

Welcome back to the game! Playing in the style that we all do here will give you a totally different experience than the classic one... but all for the better in my opinion!

<<NO GIF ATTACHED>>

Welcome back to the game! Playing in the style that we all do here will give you a totally different experience than the classic one... but all for the better in my opinion!

<<NO GIF ATTACHED>>
lmfao

congrats on your new custom title

Toast - /ooc hay everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back